Now you can habituate, desensitize and counter-condition your puppy or dog comfortably in your own home or kennel with expert trainer (and also the developer) leading you step by step to confident success.
Sound Socialization™ Training includes the essential training methods to imprinting success. Included in the package:
- Audio training by master trainer outlining specific step by step instructions to develop a positive imprint with puppies. (Kittens, colts, birds, and animal babies of all kinds.) For use by breeders and new families.
- Audio training by master trainer outlining specific step by step methods to safely and effectively counter-condition animals with sound anxiety.
- 124 individual sounds known to trigger dogs and organized conveniently into seventeen tracks for ease of training.
- Convenient print reference guide of training and tips.
Why use Sound Socialization?
- The BEST sound socializing training available world-wide, including ESSENTIAL training steps you will learn to achieve positive imprinting success. .
- Counter-condition an anxious dogs reaction to thunderstorms, fireworks, sirens, gunshots, children and more. Help the sound reactive dog, and you, to a better quality of life.
- Prepare your dogs for show, trial, therapy, service and being a canine good citizen.
- Breeders – prepare puppies for everyday life sounds while providing added value to your clients.
- Trainers – add this tool to your obedience classes. You know the importance of a calm dog in responding.
- Discover all your dogs sound sensitivities, then help them overcome the fears to provide your dog with an improved quality of life. It’s great help to adopted dogs.
- Gently acclimate kennel/outdoor/rescue dogs to household sounds.
- Introduce your dog to airport sounds before their travel so they enjoy a more relaxed easy journey.
- Hunters can keep the dog and train out the sound fear of gun shy dogs.
- Over 126 individual sounds known to trigger dogs and grouped in tracks by categories.
- Gentle, loving, and effective training. Deepen the loving relationship with your pet.
- Provide loving and compassionate care for your companions including keeping them calm and safe in our over-stimulating, loud world.
- For use with other animals too. (Horses, cats, goats, birds, donkeys, chickens, …)
We have approximately 89.7 million dogs living in homes in the United States as family pets.
Fear of loud, sudden sounds such as fireworks is a common problem for puppies and dogs and their families. Ask any vet and they can share stories of dogs jumping out windows, running into traffic and getting hit, chewing through crates or doors and ripping their teeth out while damaging other areas of their body, attacking others in fear.
July 5th is the date the greatest number of dogs is dropped off at shelters due to behavior problems.
What is there to do to help your dog?
• Prescription anti-anxiety medication or tranquilizers
• A new product for sound fears is coming on the market to give to your dog daily
• Natural calming medicines such as Bach Flower Essentials
• Confine dogs to crates or inside rooms
• Safe zones such as closets or under blankets
• Mask the sounds with louder sounds like the TV
There are pros and cons to each of the above methods. The major limit with these methods is that they do not correct the base problem – sound anxiety. They are temporary treatments for the symptoms, with limited success and unwanted side effects. Left at that, the problem will not go away and usually increases in concern and reation.
Sound Socialization™ is a training program that addresses the source of the problem. Sound Socialization™ was developed and produced by master dog trainer O’Neal Scott to provide a solution to the very real problem in dog homes. There was no solution to the real problem – dogs afraid of loud, sudden sounds. And as those who have a dog with this problem, you know it affects everyone else in the household and often the circle of impact is even greater.
Sadly, people with sound fearful dogs often reinforce the fearful behavior without realizing their words of comfort lock in the undesired behavior.
Steps were taken to thoroughly research of the problem, case studies, and time spent searching out the highest quality sounds to record with the best equipment and then taken to a studio. The sounds were then set into tracks by topic and digitally mastered to provide the most ideal exposure to real life sounds known to scare dogs. Then specific training steps for breeders and new puppy families were added at the beginning of the training to ensure the exposure is POSITIVE. (Simply exposing dogs to loud sounds does NOT prevent sound fears or correct existing sound fears.) We also created specific counter-conditioning training for dogs who have sound phobias.
The training is gentle and will not damage your loving relationship. In fact, this training aids in deepening your close connection of trust.
Our world is getting more and more stimulating and dogs need to be trained to understand the sounds don’t hurt them. Just as dogs don’t know to wait at the door, sit as a sign of please, or come when called unless they are given training, so it is so with sound socializing.
The biggest benefit of this training is to help your dog learn to respond to the loud sounds versus reacting in terror. The step-by-step training is the key to training or retraining your dog to overcome the source of the problem. This in turn opens up your dogs’ life, and yours. No more passing on events so you can stay home with the dog and hide in a quiet room.
Open up your dogs’ world with critically needed socialization. Over 124 unique individual sounds known to scare dogs and other pets are set in organized tracks to make training smooth and helpful so you can easily target what is needed for your pet. And these were also studio mastered because it makes a huge difference when you listen to a “home made” audio training versus professionally studio mastered. Great care has been put into each aspect of this professional grade training.
Begin training today as it takes time to achieve “real life volume”. Some pets train fast and others need more time. Effective socializing is done step-by-step while ensuring your pet has a healthy reaction/response before moving to the next step. This is a reason why the training provided is critical to your pet’s success
Click here to buy the download get started today!
SOUND SOCIALIZATION™ HAS BEEN FEATURED ON
Featured in DogWise, Dog World, Dog Fancy, Pet Gazette, Pet Product News International, Royal Canin, European Dog Show 2016, Animal Cops, Discovery Channel, Pet Talk
Return to top.